Budgets & Audits
Annual Budget Vote & Board Member Election takes place on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 6:00am to 9:00pm
Carmel High School--residents of Carmel, Putnam Valley & Southeast
Kent Elementary School--residents of Kent & East Fishkill
Matthew Paterson Elementary School--residents of Patterson
(Please contact the District Clerk at email@example.com if you are unsure of your polling location_
Calendar of Upcoming 2018-19 BOE Budget Presentations
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018--Budget Public Hearing, 7:30pm in the Carmel High School Library
- Thursday, May 3, 2018--Budget Presentation (sponsored by our parent groups), 7:00pm in the Carmel High School Library
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018--Meet the Board of Education Candidates, 7:00pm in the Carmel High School Library
- Thursday, May 10, 2018-Budget Presentation (sponsored by the Carmel Civic Association), 7:30pm, Carmel Fire House, Gleneida Ave., Carmel.
- May 15, 2018 -- Budget vote and board member election
Budget Vote & Board Member Election
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 -- Budget Public Hearing, CHS Library 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Budget Vote and Board Member Election--Carmel High School, Kent Elementary School, Matthew Paterson Elementary School, 6:00am to 9:00pm
To vote, you must be registered. If you voted in a general or school election in the last four years, you are already registered. If you are NOT already registered, you can do one of two things:
1. Come to the District Office, 81 South St., Patterson, NY, Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. Click to download, print and mail your New York State Registration form to your county of residence:
To check your registration status, contact Susan Dieck, District Clerk at 845 878-2094, ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible to register, you must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of the District for 30 days.
ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATIONS
Click here for absentee ballot application form. Applications are also available at the District Office, 81 South St., Patterson, NY The last date to submit an application is May 7, 2018 if you would like your ballot mailed or May 14, 2018 if the ballot will be picked up in person. Absentee ballots are due in the office of the District Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 15, 2018.