Non-Instructional & Teaching Assistants
- All Teaching Assistants and Substitute Teaching Assistants are required to hold a Level-1 Teaching Assistant Certificate in order to work.
- Substitute Nurses are needed! Please call for an appointment.
Non-Teaching & Teaching Assistant Contact
Non-Teaching Employment Opportunities
Carmel Central School District is hiring! For inquiries and applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions available include:
- Substitute Positions:
- Teachers ($125/day)
- Home Instructors ($45/hr; $90 if 2 students)
- Nurses ($162.50/day)
- Teaching Assistants ($15/hr)
- Paraprofessional Aides & Monitors (minimum wage)