COVID-19 Screening Procedures
1. The COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be filled out every day by ALL students, regardless of in-person or remote learning (including remote only students) by the school start time (CHS by 7am; GFMS by 8am and Elementary by 9am). NYS mandates that we report all results daily. For students attending in-person school, the screening MUST be completed before your child arrives at school.
2. Parents/guardians/students must check their child's school email daily for reminders to complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire. In your survey response you must only use your child's school email address or your response will not be reported.
For your information:
- The questionnaire may be completed by following the link in the email, through the Smart Button app* (now available for both iPhones and Androids), or through the link on our website. When setting up the Smart Button app, use your child's school email address as the username and "changeme" as the password.
- As a reminder, the Web Form Questionnaire should be used if the app is not functioning properly.
- Families with multiple children should use the Web Form Questionnaire to complete the screening survey for each child.
COVID-19 screening questionnaire tutorial video: https://youtu.be/0hYJzyvYBfM
*Make sure to update your Smart Button app to the latest version.