KPSPTO Coupon Book Fundraiser EndsKent Primary School
7:30pm, Board of Education Mtg., CHS LibraryBoard of Education
KES School PicturesKent Elementary School
What makes a Carmel graduate? Watch!!
District News & Announcements
2017 Influenza Clinics in Our SchoolsCarmel Central School District
1st Annual CCSD Booster Club Gala, Friday, Nov. 3, 2017
Crowne Plaza, Danbury from 7:00-11:00pm.
Tickets: Before 9/30/17--$75/pp or $140/couple. All proceeds benefit CCSD athletes and athletic programs. for information visit www.carmelramsboosterclub.comCarmel Central School District
Carmel's 6 Cs
Our Graduate Profile:
EACH STUDENT WILL BE ENGAGED IN MAKING APPROPRIATE CHOICES THAT DEMONSTRATE UNDERSTANDING AND EMPATHY TOWARD OTHERS.
EACH STUDENT WILL PROACTIVELY SET AND PURSUE CHALLENGING GOALS.
• Consider others’ viewpoints
• Demonstrate empathy
• Show kindness
• Explore artistic opportunities
• Identify & pursue passions
• Think innovatively
• Actively listen & speak
• Articulate ideas & knowledge
• Practice digital responsibility
• Demonstrate civic responsibility & pride
• Embrace diversity
• Engage in the community
• Work productively with others
• Develop partnerships
• Navigate social environments
• Analyze & synthesize information
• Employ divergent thinking
• Practice self-reflection