** THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE USING YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEVICE AND IT HAS THE LATEST VERSION OF ANDROID. THESE INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO DISTRICT OWNED DEVICES.**
First Time Android Login – These steps must be done the first time you are logging into the CCSD-BYOD Network. Once your device remembers the CCSD-BYOD network you do not have to follow these steps.
1. Open WiFi Settings
2. Connect to CCSD-BYOD WiFi network
3. Configure the following options:
- Choose "use system certificates" under the CA certificate section
- Enter carmelschools.org in the "Domain" section
- Enter your username (without the @students.carmelschools.org or @carmelschools.org) under “Identity” and your password under “Password”
- Ensure that “Do not verify” is selected under Online Certificate Status and click “Connect”
Daily Android Login - The following steps will need to be performed each day that your device connects to the CCSD-BYOD network.
4. Once your device is connected to the CCSD-BYOD network, follow the prompt in the Captive Portal window that launches.
NOTE: It is strongly advised that you install the Securly certificate on your device to ensure you have the best possible internet experience. Clicking the button next to "Install the Securly Certificate on Windows and Android devices" will take you to the below page you will find the link to the certificate and instructions on how to install it. Once the certificate has been installed, you may click "I have installed the Securly Certificate..." each day you connect to the CCSD-BYOD network.