BYOD-Windows 10 Devices
** THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE USING YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEVICE AND IT HAS THE LATEST VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. THESE INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO DISTRICT OWNED DEVICES.**
First Time Windows 10 Login – These steps must be done the first time you are logging into the CCSD-Secure Network. Once your device knows the CCSD-Secure Network you do not have to follow these steps.
1. Open WiFi Settings
2. Select “CCSD-Secure” WiFi network and click “Connect”
4. You will see a prompt asking if you would like to “Continue connecting?” click “Connect”
5. Launch browser and go to www.carmelschools.org
7. Click “Authenticate” Button.
The following steps need to be followed every day ONLY after you have followed the “First Time Login” Instructions so your device already knows the CCSD-Secure Network.
Daily Windows 10 Login
- Ensure your device is connected to CCSD-Secure WiFi network
- Launch browser and go to www.carmelschools.org
4. Click “Authenticate” Button.