Carmel High School Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Fair
Last week, the Carmel High School Counseling Department hosted its Spring Mental Health and Wellness Fair for students in the lobby of the gymnasium.
Representatives from a variety of community organizations and agencies were in attendance to meet with students and staff and share information about their available services and resources. Students were encouraged to visit the fair and teachers were encouraged to bring their entire classes to check out the resources available.
As always, the therapy dogs in attendance from Exceptional Sidekick were a fan favorite!
Thank you to the local organizations who attended the fair for our students:
- Child Advocacy Center of Putnam County
- Communities that Care Coalition - Putnam
- Coordinated Children’s Service Initiative
- Cove Care Center
- Exceptional Sidekick
- Green Chimneys
- Putnam Community Action Partnership
- Putnam County Youth Bureau
- Putnam | Northern Westchester Women’s Resource Center
- The Prevention Council of Putnam