Mental Wellness Fair
In early November, Carmel High School students had the opportunity to visit different community organizations represented at the Mental Wellness Fair hosted by the school’s Counseling Department.
Students were able to speak with representatives from each organization to learn more about available resources and volunteer opportunities, ask questions, and grab some swag.
Of course, the therapy dogs in attendance at the event were a fan favorite among the students!
The organizations represented at the fair were invited because they offer resources that cater to the well-being of students. Thank you to our friends at the local organizations who were represented at the fair:
- Child Advocacy Center of Putnam County
- Communities That Care (CTC): Carmel Coalition
- Children’s Coordinated Services Initiative and Cove Care Center
- Exceptional Sidekick
- Green Chimneys
- Mental Health Association/Suicide Taskforce
- Putnam Community Action Partnership
- Putnam County Youth Bureau
- Putnam | Northern Westchester Women’s Resource Center
- Sirona Therapy