Home Access/Family App
Home Access Center (HAC) is an online portal designed to link information between teachers, parents, students and school administrators. It provides you access to relevant educational information pertaining to your child and their progress at any time!
Log in to Home Access Center
Update your Home Access and Report Card language preferences.
Download eSchoolPlus Family App for Home Access on your mobile device:
Accessing Report Cards
Parents can view and print their child's report cards on the "Grades" page in Home Access Center (HAC). A print button will be available in the top right corner to print or download it for your records.
Never logged in to HAC but have an access code provided by the district? See instructions below on how to register for Home Access Center with an access code.
Other Information that may be available in Home Access Center:
- Student Registration Information
- Emergency Medical Information
- Parent/Guardian/Emergency contact Information
- Class and Teacher Information
- Attendance Information
- Transportation Information
- Interim Progress Reports, Report Cards and Teacher Comments
- Student Transcript Information (High School)
- Ability to email teachers