Home Access/Family App
Home Access Center (HAC) is an online portal designed to link information between teachers, parents, students and school administrators. It provides you access to relevant educational information pertaining to your child and their progress at any time!
Some of the information available in Home Access Center:
- Student Registration Information
- Emergency Medical Information
- Parent/Guardian/Emergency contact Information
- Class and Teacher Information
- Attendance Information
- Transportation Information
- Interim Progress Reports, Report Cards and Teacher Comments
- Student Transcript Information (High School)
- Ability to email teachers
If you do not have a Home Access Center account, are having trouble logging in, or unable to see all of your students in the portal, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
Download eSchoolPlus Family App for Home Access on your mobile device:
Accessing Report Cards
Parents can easily view and print their child's report cards from Home Access Center (HAC). Once logged into HAC, select the "Grades" tab on the top navigation tabs to display your child's report cards. A print button will be available in the top right corner.
Never logged in to HAC but have an access code provided by the district? See instructions below on how to register for Home Access Center with an access code.