Home Access/Family App
Home Access Center (HAC) is an online portal designed to link information between teachers, parents, students and school administrators. It provides you access to relevant educational information pertaining to your child and their progress at any time!
Some of the information available in Home Access Center:
- Student Registration Information
- Emergency Medical Information
- Parent/Guardian/Emergency contact Information
- Class and Teacher Information
- Attendance Information
- Transportation Information
- Interim Progress Reports, Report Cards and Teacher Comments
- Student Transcript Information (High School)
- Ability to email teachers
If you do not have a Home Access Center account, are having trouble logging in, or are unable to see all of your students in the application, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
Home Access Summer Maintenance
The Home Access Center (HAC) parent digital portal will be down for summer maintenance beginning July 18, 2022. Please make sure to log in and print/download any 21-22 information available in the HAC portal that you would like to save for your records by July 17. The portal will reopen by September 1 for the 22-23 school year.
Please contact your student's school building registrar if you have any issues accessing Home Access Center:
- Carmel High School: Kristen Vinciguerra, email@example.com
- George Fischer Middle School: Anne Marie Pagnotta, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Elementary School: Patricia Thompkins, email@example.com
- Kent Primary School: Edie Cassidy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Paterson Elementary School: Becky Kiechle, email@example.com
Need Help Signing In?
If you forgot your username and/or password, please try utilizing "Forgot username/password" link on the login page first. If you are unsuccessful, please submit a Help Desk ticket for support.
Registering with Home Access
eSchoolPLUS/Home Access Center Family App
We are pleased to announce the new eSchoolPLUS/Home Access Center: Family App. The Family App allows you to view your student's current class work, schedule, grades and more using your smart phone or tablet – anytime, anywhere.
Log-in using the same login/password you use for Home Access Center (the password is case sensitive). The application is available for iOS (7.1 and higher), Android (4.03 and higher), and Kindle devices and uses the same login and password as Home Access Center and can be downloaded from iTunes, Google Play, or the Amazon app store.
Accessing Report Cards
Parents can view and print their child's report cards easily from Home Access.
Once logged into Home Access, select the "Grades" tab on the top navigation tabs to display your child's report cards. A print button will be available in the top right corner!